Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Updates:
Please note that the December PZB Meeting will be held on Thursday, December 29th. In January we will have two meetings. The first meeting in January will be held on Thursday, January 12th to discuss the update of the town plan. Our regular PZB meeting is on Thursday, January 26th. Our February meeting will be on Tuesday, February 28th.
Concord’s Planning and Zoning Board is made up of local citizen volunteers providing a variety of services relating to local growth and development including:
1) review and inspect construction for compliance with local and state zoning ordinances;
2) facilitate the development review process and guide applicants in the permit process;
3) fulfill requests for information on properties;
4) apply and administer the grant process for opportunities relating to growth and development;
5) develop and implement the municipal plan;
6) enforce Town zoning regulations.
The group provides oversight to the Town’s development and planning process and are appointed volunteers who welcome additional assistance at any level including board member participation, volunteer and/or sharing of local perspective.
Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month starting at 4PM starting this month and going through winter months. Meetings will be held at the Municipal Building in Concord, VT.
H. Paul Berlejung, Zoning Administrator
Wednesdays: 1pm – 4pm (or by Appointment)
Zoning & Planning Board Members
- Dale Urie, Chair
- Jim Gochie, Member
- Rodger Sheldon, Member
- Judy Kurtz, Member
- Steve R. Bean, Member
Shannon Chapman, Selectboard Representative
188 East Main Street
Concord, VT 05824