Concord’s Planning and Zoning Board is made up of local citizen volunteers providing a variety of services relating to local growth and development including:
1) review and inspect construction for compliance with local and state zoning ordinances;
2) facilitate the development review process and guide applicants in the permit process;
3) fulfill requests for information on properties;
4) apply and administer the grant process for opportunities relating to growth and development;
5) develop and implement the municipal plan;
6) enforce Town zoning regulations.
The group provides oversight to the Town’s development and planning process and are appointed volunteers who welcome additional assistance at any level including board member participation, volunteer and/or sharing of local perspective.
Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month starting at 4PM starting this month and going through winter months. Meetings will be held at the Municipal Building in Concord, VT.
Zoning & Planning Board Members
- Audra Girouard, Zoning Administrator
- Shannon Chapman, Selectboard Representative
- Dale Urie, Chair
- Jim Gochie, Member
- Meagan Johnson, Member
- Judy Kurtz, Member
- Steve R. Bean, Member
Click here to view the Planning & Zoning Board Directory